search here~

Sunday, 13 December 2015

GROWING UP


Growing up --- I always felt like I had to be the best at everything. And I just didn't think I was ever good enough. And and maybe if I was good at something that I thought I'd get recognition from that, but then I quickly found out that I'm not going to get the recognition that I wanted or that I needed. I disappoint people. I wish I had the courage not to fight and doubt every single thing. I wish, just for ONCE, I could confidently and proudly say: --'THIS. THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH.' But people aren't perfect. And that there's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.

With that being said, I could say that some people might have it easier than others in so many aspects of lives, while some people tend to make it look easier than it actually is, and some are just SURVIVING each passing day. Truth is, everybody feels down once in a while, EVERYBODY. Their insecurities piling up, feeling unmotivated, like they're the only ones struggling to belong or exist somewhere. Thus, don't be too quick to judge SEEMINGLY HAPPY people, thinking that they've got everything right...because well, probably, they're just better at hiding it than others. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.

Sometimes, you just have to realize that "you were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose and to do it courageously." Rock it.















"Fact is, I pretend to be a cynic, but I am really just a dreamer who is terrified of wanting something she may never get."

No comments:

Post a Comment